Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Look Back on 2011 ....

As I look back on 2011 ... 
I pause to reflect on this past year....
I started out this year selling for my beloved Angel Company


Unfortunately in August of this year ... they decided to hang up their wings and close their doors ... it was a very sad weekend.

But then I decided to carry on and joined a*muse studios


It's been a wonderful new ride for me with a bunch of new customers and a wonderful array of offerings to delight them (and me) with.

Here are my TOP 12 Blog Posts from 2011 (in no particular order)
Feel free to click on the titles and it will take you to that particular post


I was featured as a Guest Designer for a day on the TAC Blog

















I made this cookie cutter ornament/sign for my downline at the TAC Seminar.



I had these 3 tags published in Scrap & Stamp Arts



This was a wonderful post dedicated to where I had been starting out with TAC and all that I became over the years.




This was the last TAC item that I made as part of a farewell hop and an entry for a Papercrafts magazine call





This was one of my first cards made with a*muse stamps



I made this for a Scrapbook Blog Hop as part of a*muse



One item from my Wrap it Up Party



ENJOY!!!!
Have a safe and Happy New Year!

Looking forward to seeing you back here for more fun in 2012!!!

6 comments:

Patti J said...

Fun looking back on the year, isn't it? I'll look forward to seeing many more of your fun and lovely creations in 2012. Thanks for sharing, and for being such an inspiration - Happy New Year!

Chris said...

Fun trip down memory lane! Wishing you the best in 2012!!

WOW, what an astonishing look back at your uber creative year! You are always blowing me away with your awesome projects! You know, we need to be better about taking photos with each other....I had nothing!I can't wait to see all the creative things you do this year and what adventures we have! xoxo

Great job. Love all your project. Looking back is always fun to see what you did.
Hugs, Pat

love looking back at your year! it has been a wild ride, hasn't it? Your projects are all awesome! See you soon!!!

Carla said...

I'm so glad you're with a|s now!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved