Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 01, 2011
Amuse Blog Hop!!


Talk about jumping in with 2 feet!  I signed up for Amuse less than 2 weeks ago .. and placed an order almost immediately!  Thankfully one of the sets that I ordered was from the Fall Supplement ... with this I decided to get in the Fall Supplement Blog hop being run by Samantha .. which happens to be my upline's upline!

If you are participating in the blog hop, you should have come from Tara Johnson's Blog and if not, then you should start from the beginning with Samantha's blog until you come to my blog.

For this Blog Hop I made 2 cards!!!  I just couldn't stop at one!  :)


Boo To You

I had so much fun with this card.  I stamped the ghost from Too Cute To Spook 12 times and added a little C1 copic marker to him.  I then cut each one out.  I then pop-dotted them and added them to onyx gingham cardstock and black cardstock.

I added a banner with orange cardstock and stamped the sentiment on it.  I then added 2 twinkly stickers and added more pop-dots!


Here is my card from the side ... showing all of the dimension! ... 


Wonderfully Wicked!!!

I love this card!  I took Sleepy Hollow cardstock and added some black Memento ink sponged on to make it a little "spookier"  I added a moon and banner and die cut some clouds and sponged some slate ink onto them.  I pop-dotted the lower clouds.  I stamped the cat (from Too Cute to Spook) and then embossed it with black embossing powder.  I added some brown cardstock and then added a black mat.

Now on to your next stop Samantha Kania's Blog!

ENJOY!




28 comments:

Samantha said...

Love Love these!! Thanks for participating in the hop.

Unknown said...

Just love your little ghost card. It looks so animated. How fun!

Laura said...

These are darling! Love how you did the moon on the cat card.

sherri said...

Both of these were alot of work but both are adorable!! Love them!!

Unknown said...

LOVE!! Love the dimensional aspects!!

Very cute Halloween cards! Way to jump in!!

Pamela said...

Love your cards!!!!! You are off to a great start with A Muse Studio!

Shari B. said...

I love your cards. Those ghosts look adorable on that gingham!

Both your cards are so adorable! The ghost are way to cute on that gingham background!

AW - how cute - love the cat card - great job on both and I am getting excited!!!

Tara J. said...

I love all the little ghosts!!! They're super cute :)

VanessaB said...

i absolutely LOVE both of these cards! creative!! :)

Jennifer said...

OMGosh these are so freaking cute!!!! I love how you popped the ghosts out!

Patti J said...

These are both so cute! The ghosts look totally like they could fly off the page real, and that cat card is fabulous! Great job!!!

Sue D said...

Fabulous Halloween cards!

Carissa said...

two very cute cards!

Susan said...

These are really cute!

Mary said...

Cute cards Chelsea - haven't had a chance to look at the catties yet but will this weekend for sure - can't wait to check them out up close and personal! The ghosts are so CUTE!

Silli said...

hehe, wonderful cards...smile!

*Analyn* said...

the ghost card is awesome! i love it, great creative mind!

These are both absolutely fabulous!

Laura said...

Cute, cute cards! Love the one with all the ghosties! :)

Maria said...

Love both, the ghosts are too cute and the cat card is kind of spooky. Great job! Like the links too!

Cheryl said...

Oh these are so cute! I love them both


~Cheryl~
** Stop by my blog to check out my Halloween blog candy!**

Heather said...

Ok girl - I am SO in awe of your cards! They ROCK with a capital R!

I'm loving your cards!!! You brought those images to life!! I can't wait to get my package next week so I can play as I have these sets coming!! how fun!!!

Great cards! ditto what Heather said.

Patty said...

Great info! I enjoyed this post, and many of the others you've been putting out lately

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved