Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 08, 2011
TAC Blog Hop
Today over on TAC Savvy Blog they are starting the Easter Basket Blog Hop.


Basket for my Peeps!!!


What says Easter more than TAC's Easter Bunny set and Peeps???!!!!


I love this set ..... oh and I love my Peeps!!!


I made this basket using a 9x9 sheet of cardstock and scoring it at 3" and 6" in both the horizontal and vertical directions. I then cut in the sides and folded them up. I cut another strip for a handle and used an eyelet on each side to secure the entire thing.


I stamped the egg from the stamp set on pink, yellow, blue, and purple cardstock and cut out the eggs. I added those to the top edge and on the main panel. I used a scalloped circle for decoration with the main bunny that was colored with copics. The sentiment is from Hoppity Skippity.


ENJOY!


Thanks for visiting ... my Peeps!!!


Please let me know .... do you like fresh Peeps? or stale Peeps? Bunny Peeps? or Chick Peeps?



Please visit these other inspirational blog posts for their Easter creations ....




19 comments:

Silli said...

Om Chelsea, what a cute basket...love all the eggs...CUTE!

Cute - love your peeps and all the fussy cut eggs - WOW - great job.

Holly said...

Great basket!!! Love all of the eggs... and how you used punches!

Patti J said...

Cute basket, Chelsea!!! Talk about fussy cutting - you rock! And peeps? That's the one single candy that I do not dare to have in sight! (especially opened!) They would not make it into the basket! Once again, your work amazes me. Thanks for sharing! Hugs...

That is a precious basket, Chelsea. I love the pink marshmallow bunnies in it too.

Unknown said...

This is adorable!! Fun eggs! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Oh my heavens this little basket is so stinkin adorable! Love it! Peeps are good only after the packages has been left open for a day or so :)

Sandy said...

Cute - love the egg border!

So cute - the egg border is great!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I need to get this stamps set!

cute! I like the row of eggs on the top. And I like peeps too...preferably a bit stale. lol.

Danni said...

How super cute!!

Peeps! Love your Basket. The little egg border is perfect too!!!

Kerry

Thanh Vo said...

Peep peep peep!! You're right, you really do have peeps on your blog, Chels! What a cute project.

Chris said...

WOWSER! Great, super job on this...you come up with great ideas!

Angela K said...

Super cute! I used to like my peep after they had been open for a day or so. Now I like them fresh, I think because I have kiddos, and if I want to have any, it is fresh or not at all. They just don't seem to hang around long after the package is opened!!

I like stale peeps! Thanks for the tutorial on how to make the basket - I have posted my creation (mini purses too)

this is absolutely adorable, Chelsea!!! great project!!

Kim said...

This is adorable! Hope you have someone special to give it to!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved