Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 11, 2011
Today Starts Going Green Week at TAC

What says "green" more than Starbucks???
Could it be using Starbucks to make a "green" card!

I love going to Starbucks with my BFF Kim. She always wants to keep my corrugated sleeve on my coffee ... because she is very green and reuses them in some way.
So this past weekend I kept my corrugated sleeve and the swizzle stick .....

Latte Wishes

For this card I cut the Starbucks girl out using my nestabilities. Then I mounted her on a white circle and then on a green scalloped circle (pop-dotted).

I used the Skinny Birds set for the coffee mug and colored it with my copics. I used the sentiments from Sending a Latte. I sponged the edges with coffee (just kidding - I used Cognac Palette ink).

I could have just stopped there .... but NO!!!! I have GOT to incorporate that swizzle stick!

Creamed!

I adhered the swizzle stick to the inside of the card with glossy accents and then drew a big blob of cream with a few droplets!

I colored the edges of the cream with my C1 copic marker and then ... used my GLOSSY ACCENTS! Have I told you how much I LOVE this STUFF!!!

OMG ... it truly looks like there is cream on my card!!!

And the sentiment from Coffee Talk is just PERFECT!!!

ENJOY!!! (and go pick up some Starbucks)!

Please view these other wonderful "green" creations and feel free to play along with either your "green" card or your green (the color) card!




19 comments:

GREEN you say - awesome use of the starbucks emblem - love the card and omg the inside is totally cool. Great job.

Anonymous said...

HOLEY CATFISH BATMAN!!!!!! YOU totally ROCKED this "GREEN" project! Love Love Love it! When are we doing a Starbucks date again?????

The inside of your card is so creative :)

Susan said...

I love your green creations!

Patti J said...

Chelsea, you rock! Your ideas are so clever - and never-ending! Girl, you really should have your own company!!! Hugs!!!

Angela K said...

Love, love , love this!!! Thanks for joining the fun with such a fabulous idea!!

Very creative Chelsea! Great idea.

Amy said...

LOL! This is so creative and cute! I can't believe you even used the swizzle stick! Oh, your cream looks amazing too, awesome card!

Well aren't you clever, Chelsea. It's green and it is "green"!

Silli said...

hehe, this is perfect!!! xoxo

Holly said...

Love~Love~Love your Starbucks idea!!! U rock!!!

Danni said...

How creative!! Awesome job!

So fun Chelsea! I don't think I've ever gotten one of those swizzle sticks but I do Love to alter those logos...I'm sad they changed the logo (the new one is BORING).

Kerry

Unknown said...

Great idea!!! I have SO many of those coffee sleeves... I may have to CASE....

Thanh Vo said...

Way to be green, Chelsea!!! I absolutely love the recycling and reuse on this card!

omgosh, this is such a fun idea Chelsea!!! love your 'green' creations!
hugs

Sonia said...

Chelsea I love how you did... Great idea. Great Job!
-Sony

what a fun "green" card - so creative!!! Now I want a cup of coffee. :)

you are OUT OF CONTROL! These are GREAT!

Anonymous said...

Green! Yes! Cycling items into a double value! You are my kind of stamper with something on each surface to enhance the receiver's eyepopping travel through greeting card spaces. Creamed indeed! Lovin' the gloss. Too pretty to attack with a kitchen cloth! Outlining was extremely smart.
Keep Looking UP!
mt23stamperatyahoo

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved