Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Snow Ornament


Happy Holidays ...

Here is a cute little guy that we recently made at my "Wrap it Up for the Holidays" Event.

It's an ornament filled with glitter and glittery cellophane.

I started by paper piecing the snowman onto an overhead transparency.

I rolled that up and stuffed it into the clear acrylic ornament.  I than added some glitter and glittery cellophane that I cut up.  I added a nice blue satin ribbon and wonderful silver cording.

ENJOY!

Challenges Entered:
CCEE Stampers - Ornaments
Oooh La La Creations - Anything but a Card



6 comments:

This was one of my favorite project we did! Snow dang CUTE!

that is absolutely adorable, Chelsea!!! love it!!!

very pretty!

This is so cute. Thanks for joining us in the CCEE Stampers challenge.

Wendi said...

Wow how gorgeous is this I am sure my grand daughter would love to make one of these
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la
Wendi

Anonymous said...

That's so pretty! Love the idea!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved