Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Happy .... yet a little Sad!


I was ecstatic when I got a white envelope in the mail today!

It's the new Scrap & Stamp Arts Holiday Edition!

And I am in there with not 1, not 2, but 3 Holiday tags!!!!!


I think these are sooooo cute!

The only sad part ... these are some of my most FAVORITE stamps from TAC and now they are no longer available.  I had submitted these to the magazine back in early June...  Who would have known???

Ok ... back to celebrating that I was published!!!!

ENJOY!

13 comments:

Chris F said...

They are super cute! Congrats on seeing them published - I'll be grabbing for these sets soon too, they just can't be put aside! :)

Congrats sweetie well deserved! I miss you lots!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

way to go, chelsea!
Paula-Kay

Anonymous said...

Those are so adorable!

shelley

super cute Chelsea...congrats on being published!!
hugs

You totally rock!!! Congrats! Super duper love these tags!

Patti J said...

Got my envie today too! Love your tags, dear friend! Have a good evening. We're watching and rooting for a Tiger's win!

love these tags, Chelsea. Congrats on getting published! You totally rocked the design!! And, those were some of my favorite sets too!

Samantha said...

Cute tags, Congrats on the publication.

Karen said...

I'm so happy for you Chelsea, and I feel your pain. I have moved on, but still pull out some of my TAC stamps, and I get very nostalgic.
Congratulations on being published, and I wish you continued success!

Donna said...

Adorable tags. I'm having fun mixing the old and the new. It is sad and happy times mixed, I understand. You're awesome with any stamps in your hands though :)

wooh hoo!!!!!!!1 congratulations! These are fantastic!

Cheryl said...

Congrats!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved