Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Welcome to Seminar




At the time of this posting, I will just about be landing in Wichita KS.



I made this special little gift for my downline Kerry Urbatch (who is making it to her first seminar since coming back to TAC under me) ... she is awesome and soo creative and she is on the TAC design team.



I am hoping to beat Kerry to the hotel and have this waiting for her on her pillow!



The base of this is a large cookie cutter. I added a cardstock base to it and it has many layers all built up with fun foam. I used the retiring set Dreamfly and a retired alphabet set. I added the TAC logo and a very fun purple polka dot ribbon. I used copics and sponging on this too!



ENJOY!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is soooo COOL! Hope once you get their you have a great time! Dang airports!!!!!!

Patti J said...

lol... how about landing in Kansas City? Poor girl... I'm getter to where I hate airports! Kerry will love this, Chelsea - you are a great Angel momma to your gals! Wonderful project - you are so clever!!! Enjoy seminar!

Chelsea said...

Funny .... When I posted this Sunday I would have never guessed that I wouldn't be in Witchita. I just landed in KC due to my cancelled flight and now a 3 hour car ride to Wichita!!!! UGH!!! Hope that I still beat Kerry!

Oh Chelsea- What a special treat to have this "sweet" on my pillow when I arrived. It's definitely better than chocolate! The fiasco of a plane trip over there (three missed flights and horrible sleepover on those uncomfortable airport chairs-then lOST LUGGAGE made this all the more special. I could have never asked for a better Stampin' Momma...

HUGS!
Ker

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved