Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 05, 2011
2010 Year in Review



I saw this on another blog and decided that although it is already a couple of days into 2011 ... I'd still like to do it.


As we close out 2010, I look back on my projects and accomplishments for 2010 and I have chosen my top 10 (well I choose 11) blog posts from last year.


Cover Girl


This post was from January 20th and it was a card that was published on the cover of Scrap & Stamp Arts. It was a shaker card with red hots for Valentine's day. You can see the post HERE.



TAC Contest Winner


In February I found out that I was a contest Winner at TAC ... I had tried a few times but had never won. I was soooo excited. You can see the post HERE.



Mice Day


This was a cool card that I did for Administrative Professional's Day! You can see the post HERE.



Sympathy and Sadness


This was one of the cards that I made for my boss Tracy's funeral from everyone at work. Such a sad time ... I still have a hard time believing that he is gone. You can see the post HERE.



Joy Ride


This was a display board that I made for the TAC Seminar as part of a contest. It was chosen as the best board by the TAC staff. I won a $100 gift certificate and was super excited! You can see the post HERE.



Gift Card Holders


I made a bunch of these as my special trade at TAC seminar. They were so fun and easy to make and they were a big hit at seminar. You can see the post HERE.


What's Up Hedgehog???!!!!

Who can forget this post ... I think I've had the most comments ever on this one! All because of Barb Foster and her dare!! For a good laugh and smile you can see the post HERE.


Blossoms & Blessings

I love this set and this card was later turned into my blog header (thanks Kim)! I just love this!You can see the post HERE.

Holiday Boy

This was another submission that I made that was published on Scrap & Stamp Arts ... I love it because it looks like my little red head here in my house. You can see the post HERE.


Winter Scene Step Card

This was my first ever attempt at a step card and I loved it! Plus I love this stamp set called Cuddly Christmas! You can see the post HERE. (with instructions)

Winter Scene Ornament

So I just said how much I love that one set right ... so I made my friend Kim an ornament with that set. The main part of the ornament is a metal cookie cutter! It had multiple layers in it. You can see the post HERE.

So that's it ... that wraps up my 2010!!! It was a great year and I hope 2011 proves to be just as good if not better ....

ENJOY!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say I think your creative year totally ROCKED! I am sure you will do many more awesome things this year! I can't wait to see what you do!

Unknown said...

I loved seeing all your cool projects this past year and am looking forward to 2011!

If I had to pick just one - well I don't think I could although the step card with the cuddly critters was really CUTE. But love them all.

Patti J said...

These are all so much fun! The hedgehog gave us all so many giggles, love the fluffy Christmas Critters step card, I could go on and on! You are amazing, my friend - thanks for sharing!

So neat! Love your year in review!

hedgehogs were my favorite from the year- tee hee

It was so fun to see these all again! Your work is sensational

Angela K said...

Such wonderful creations, thank you for sharing with all of us! I am looking forward to seeing all you do this year to come! :)

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved