Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Gorgeous!

Ok I know I said it ... I am not trying to brag ... but this card is GORGEOUS! I was inspired by Laurie Unger with this card.

Thinking of You
I took the small bud from the Blossoms and Blessings set and stamped it randomly on the card. Then I took the leaf and stamped it a few times. I drew in the stems. Then I masked the leaves and stems and stamped a few more leaves. I colored it with my copics and then added a little glistening with my Stardust glitter pen. I added the sentiment from Sophisticated Sentiments and added a few gems. I matted the card on a light pink and viola!


Simply Gorgeous!

13 comments:

Love this and yes it is georgous - absolutely stunning and as always GREAT coloring.

Patti J said...

Sigh...when I grow up I wanna be just like you :) Chelsea, you are right - this is absolutely gorgeous. Your coloring just knocks my socks off!!! Wonderful card, my friend!

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous! I love the colors- I want this set!

Unknown said...

WOW! This is such a great set! Love your card!

Angela K said...

Gorgeous!

Absolutely beautiful! Love it!

yes it is - ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!

Michelle said...

you got that right! simply gorgeous is right!!!

OMG--it is GORGEOUS--like you! ♥ya girl!

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.

Kim said...

Your soo right this is simpley GORGEOUS!!!

I'm so late to comment on this post! Wonderful job on this card and I like how you turned it into your blog banner! Awesome!

You never know when inspiration will strike! You took it to the next level and them some!

Thanks for linking my card!

Meri said...

Love this card, and love that you were able to use the pattern for your blog header. Great idea.

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved