Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Merry Christmas ....

Merry Christmas rosette Wreath featuring the Paper Fan die

I hope that you are having a wonderful Christmas!

I love this day ... just sitting around with family in PJs most of the day and playing!

Food, Fun, and Family that's what Christmas is all about in my book.


I made this wreath a few weeks ago but never posted.

Thought today was as good as any  :)

To see more of my wreaths or order a kit/instructions:


I hope that you are not too tired of my wreaths ... you might see another here or there
for more of the year round holidays .... 


ENJOY and Merry Christmas!!!

Click on the items below to view and get more details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved