Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, December 01, 2018

Gnome Shaker Rosette Ornament ...


Ok so you know that I love rosettes .... I also love handmade ornaments.
So this is the best of both worlds!!!

A handmade rosette ornament that is a shaker!!!
LOVE!!!!

And it uses my favorite Christmas set of the year ...
Gnome for the Holidays!

Would you like to see how I made this???



And if you would like to order the kits for these ... $10 for the 4 projects plus $3 shipping
send me an email at spredbirds@aol.com


 



ENJOY!!!!

Click on the items below to view and get more details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved