Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, October 14, 2018

Thankful for Buffalo Check ...

Buffalo Check and Thankful Friends from FSJ

I had a fun interactive LIVE on Facebook the other night where 
my watchers made this card ... well they picked colors and details!!!
It was a ton of fun!!!

Do you follow me on Facebook???  You should  :)
Here is a link .... www.facebook.com/inkystamper
Make sure to hit the "LIKE" button.

It features the Buffalo Check Stencil and the Thankful Friends stamp set.


Here is the Facebook video ...


If you can't see the video you can click this link .... https://www.facebook.com/InkyStamper/videos/2138559929716091/


I love the Buffalo Check Stencil and I made this ring full of samples in order to
capture what cardstocks and inks work well together.




ENJOY!!!

Click on the items below to view them in my store and get more details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved