Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Pink Football Socks ...

Winners Never Quit Tags

My kid enjoyed getting pink "stuff" for football 2 years ago.
So for the senior year I had decided to provide the pink "stuff" 
to celebrate Breast Cancer Awareness month.

So I got 35 pairs of pink socks for the whole football team.
I thought it would be nice to put tags on them ... 
although I know they will all end up in the garbage.


At first I did the tags pretty plain ... but then I added grid lines.
I really like how they turned out.
And thanks to my fans for suggesting the inking of the edges.
They look great ... all 35 pairs of them  :)



Winners never quit ... Quitters never win.

Here was my fun interactive Facebook LIVE on the socks:


ENJOY!!!

Click on the items below to view them in my store and get more details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved