Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, February 07, 2015

Hey Cupcake ...


Here's the last Candy Package sample in my series  :)

I said last ... but it won't be the final one  :)

I love this Candy Package die and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE using it.
Here I paired it with Hey Cupcake.

Do you have this die yet???

Don't get shut out ... they are available until 2/14/15.

To order - go to my on-line store .... https://www.amusestudio.com/chelsea
The item is the Candy Package ... comes in 2 choices (rounded and cut corner)
Candy Package 1 (rounded) .... TAD0135 .... $14.99
Candy Package 2 (cut corner) .... TAD0136 .... $14.99

ENJOY!!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved