Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 08, 2015

Coffee (and Chocolate) make Everything Possible


Over the next couple of days I'm going to show you a few projects 
that I've recently done with the Candy Wrappers .....

I love these candy Wrappers and then putting tint these Crystal Clear bags ... 
add a topper and Viola ... great little treat, gift, or favor.

For this one I used the Perk Up dies with the Need to Venti stamp set.

These wrappers are available until 2/14.
You get both a wrapper for the Nugget and the Miniature when you buy these.

To order - go to my on-line store .... https://www.amusestudio.com/chelsea
The item is the Candy Wrappers ... TAD0141.... $14.99

The thing that I love about them ... 
Never measure a nugget or miniature again ... they are ALWAYS the right length
They already have the stitching edges on them ... super cute!!!

ENJOY!!!




1 comments:

Shari said...

All of your candy treats are adorable ! I love your ideas !

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved