Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 09, 2012

My Top 5 NEW Stamp Sets ....

Have you gotten the NEW a*muse catalog yet???

What are your favorite new stamp sets in there???

Here are my Top 5:

1.  Hey Cupcake

I love this set for Birthday Cards!


2. Little Peanut

I love this set for Baby Cards!


3. Under the Big Top

I love this set for sooo many reasons ... the ticket to go with the ticket die, the balloon, the elephant and because of this wonderful clean & simple card that a*muse created:



4. Cupcake Companion

I love this set ... mostly because it coordinates with an awesome DIE SET called Cupcake Toppers!

5. Let's be Adventurers

This is a fun set containing stamps of monuments from all over the world!
This set also raises fund for a special charity called "The Adventurists" ... you can read more about the charity on page 101 of the catalog.

What are your favorite NEW stamp sets???
Please leave a comment in the comment form and let me know what your new favorites are!!!

ENJOY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved