Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, December 27, 2018

What an AMAZING deal!!!! ....

Run don't walk ... there is an amazing deal at Spellbinders

Did you check out my LIVE last night on Facebook???

You missed A LOT!!!
There is an AWESOME deal over at Spellbinders!!!
Shhhh .... I'm not sure that they know it's there  :)

But that's what I do ... I share with my followers when I find GREAT stuff!!!

Spellbinders Prizm Machine

Here was my SNEAK PEEK ... Tool, Die, Machine ... 
But WAIT ... there is more ...
Sound like the Ginzu Knife commercial???

Spellbinders Prizm Machine

It's CRAZY good ... and it's $39.99!!!!

That's right!!!
$39.99

Here is the link to the product ... http://shrsl.com/14di5-1iit-cn905f_1-1

Did you catch my Facebook LIVE video?
Would you like to watch? ... Click this link or watch below




ENJOY!!!!

Click on the items below to view and get more details.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved