Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, September 06, 2019

It's an InkyStamper Blog Hop ....


I'm so excited .... It's a BLOG HOP of InkyStamper!!!
So you can start HERE and then jump to my other friends that have graciously 
help by providing inspiration.

Here is the List and Link of DT designers ... 
Hop Around and Comment and Leave Some Love.


AS A BONUS ... for every Designer they are allowed to pick 2 names from commenters and those 2 people will receive a set of InkyGreeetings mailed to them.  Enter from Friday-Sunday!!!
That's a total of 14 stamp sets that we will be giving out!!!  EXCITING!!!

Here is the InkyGreetings set ...


For my card .... I used the Peacock set .... 




I love how each set that we produce have the following elements:
A Main Image
(In most cases) A Die for the Main Image
Multiple Sentiments
Accessory Stamps
Background Stamps

This set is available in the store HERE
It's just $15.95 and if you'd like the die with it, it's $20.95!!!
Not bad for 11 stamps!!!

Here is a Peacock Card and and a creative use of its die ...


Here is a card only using the Paint Brush accessory stamp ....

Next Stop ... Kim Hutchison made an adorable ORB!!!

Don't forget to comment below to be entered in the drawing!!!  

ENJOY!!!



22 comments:

Bea said...

Cute. I like the silhouetting behind the peacock.

Unknown said...

I like the color combination on the card.

Your cards are so cute! I love how you made the paint brush card. So clever!

Stephanie said...

very cute cards!

Shirley M. said...

Totally love this stampset and especially th he card you made using the paintbrush!

What a great idea! I love the paintbrushes and great coloring on the peacock!

Renee L said...

I really like the use of the paintbrushes. Great colorful idea!!!

Really terrific stamps Chelsea!!!!! Fun and cute

Unknown said...

I love how you made the card with the paint brushes

Unknown said...

Not a techy above comment is mine

Patti J said...

Love the paint brushes, my friend!!! It's so much fun seeing your products emerge! Hugs...!

karen said...

I have been wanting this inky stamp set! Not only for cards, but it would be perfect in my Planner!

Cheryl Salvato said...

Best of luck in your new business.

How fun, love the paint brushes!

Kathy K said...

Love the paint brush card!

Rochelle said...

Love the paint brush card.

Anonymous said...

Cute set. OurHouse7@aol.com

Dana M said...

Super fun and cute images! Wonderful card designs.

dogbyte said...

Love what I have seen so far..new stamp company for me.

Allisa said...

Love the paintbrush card, so cute!

Cathy said...

Thank you so much for the great ideas and products. I sure do admire you. Love so much of your offerings.

Jean said...

Such a fun release!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved