Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 05, 2018

Celebrating My Team ...

 Fun Stampers Journey Team Gift

I really like to celebrate my team at least once a quarter.
And recently there has been a lot to celebrate.

In April, I was lucky enough to have earned and gone on the
FSJ Incentive Trip to Mexico.

I was able to go on this trip with the help of my team.
Yes it was my sales ... but it also takes into account my team and my
team's accomplishments.

So what better than to treat them to some pieces of Mexico
with the new stamps that I had gotten on the trip.


Vial of sand from Mexico with a tag.
I used the Fiddle Leaf embossing folder and the Beach Treasures stamp set.

FSJ Beach Treasures

There were a lot of these to make ... and they were soooo cute!!!


I filled up the laundry basket and off to the past office they went!!!

Amusing Journey with Fun Stampers Journey

I created this as our Team's Facebook Page banner while in Mexico.
Our team name is Amusing Journey.
I named it that from combining A Muse and Fun Stampers Journey.

I made a card to accompany their treats with this picture.


They all seemed to love their memento ...
It's these little things that I do out of love for my team that make it special.

I have people on my team from coast to coast.  
We have team meetings at least one per month virtually.
If people can't attend they are always recorded to play later.

I have a Facebook Group page where we are talking FSJ and sharing creativity.
That's the greatest part of this for me ... all of the friendships and relationships.

Interested?
Want to Join my Team?

Couldn't be a better time ... 
Brand new Catalog!
Join now for as low at $49!

Click HERE for more information!


Click on the items below to view them in my store and get more details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved