Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Make a Wish ... Jellyfish ...


I made the parts of this card for my FSJ Team during 
an "Ask Chelsea" session.

"Ask Chelsea" is where we are live and they say ... show 
us how to ....

It's kind of un-nerving because I have no idea what they are
going to ask!!!  :)  But I always try to help my team.

Here I demonstrated PanPastels ... I had a jellyfish embossed on 
white with white embossing powder.  Then the magic began!!!

I added yellow and blue and gold PanPastels.

Then I turned that masterpiece into this card :)

Click on the items below to view them in my store and get more details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved