Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 03, 2017

Make Lemonade ....


I love love love this card.
It uses our Color me Washi Tape (which in this instance I DID NOT color)
and our Make Lemonade stamp set.

It's so fun and bright ... 
I am just ready for some lemonade and sun looking at this card!



This month IN ADDITION to our FABULOUS new mini catalog (see it HERE)

We are having a great sale on some of our most popular collections!!!

Which INCLUDES Slice of Life items that are used in the project above!!!


See the items list on sale HERE


Click on the items below to view them in my store and get more details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved