Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, March 19, 2017

SomeBunny Special ....




So I've seen a few examples of creating little scenes in jars and had to try it.
I used a canning jar, a pickle jar, and a baby food jar on these.
I took a styrofoam ball and cut it down.  Then I inked it green.
I made slits in the styrofoam and stuck the cardstock pieces in it.

I really love the way that it turned out.
Cute little scenes made all from the same stamp set.


It's a great little trio!!!

Click on the items below to view them in my store and get more details.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved