Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 30, 2017

SomeBunny Special Treats ...


I love making creative treat holders!

Here I took our bread tag (that is bout 3" tall by 2" wide)
and added a long rectangle between two of them for a fun treat holder.
I stamped the one side with our Deco Dots stamp.
I then decorated with the All Ears Bunny.

Glue the rectangle to the 2 sides tie one side with twine and viola 
....a cute holder that can hold jelly beans!!!


Click on the items below to view them in my store and get more details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved