Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Love is the Honey ......


Have you seen the new FSJ Strip dies???

These debuted in the Bloom This Way Mini Catalog.
There are 4 of them.


It comes in hearts, hexagons, triangles, and stripes!
You can cut it fully out as a strip or incorporate it into your
main piece as I did here.  I love the versatility of that!

For this card I tucked some hearts into the honeycomb.
The honeycomb look goes so well with the Hey Honey stamp set.

Click on the items below to view them in my store and get more details.
SaveSave

1 comments:

sylvia said...

Such a cute card. You are so talented. Glad you're in my life. Hugs, Syl xxxooo Miss you.....

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved