Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Life in a SnowGlobe ....


I do feel sometimes that I live in a snowglobe.

Yesterday it snowed again and I was sooo cold!!!

I like to look at the snow from my window ... not a fan of being out in it.
But I am a fan of little snow globe cards :)



I want to thank everyone that placed an order with my 
Mystery Hostess Party ....

Congratulations to my Mystery Hostess Trista Hertz... 
She won free product of her choice and ATS stamps. 
Thanks to all that placed orders. 

Click on the items below to view them in my store and get more details.
SaveSave

0 comments:

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved