Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Enjoy the Journey ....


Well here we go .... the kick off of my new adventure
FUN STAMPERS JOURNEY!!!

AND the kick off of my NEW BLOG Look!!!

I hope that you guys like the new look and will continue to follow me.

To kick this off ... leave me a comment and I will choose one lucky winner 
who will win these fabulous Look Here Dies that go in your planner
... or can dress up your cards/pages like I did here!

Winner will be chosen HERE on Monday 11/28
Leave a Comment on this Post

I am so excited to share all this fun with you!!!



Click on the items below to view them in my store and get more details.


12 comments:

I wish you luck in your new journey - and will continue to follow your blog, you are an inspiration. Happy Thanksgiving.

Love the new design of your blog! It's so fun! I can' wait to see all the fun stuff you do with FSJ! Journey is always amazing with you :)

Laura said...

Love your new look...enjoy your new journey!

di said...

Congratulations on your new venture! Wishing you the best of luck, I'm sure you will shine at FSJ as you did at AS. Will miss the NatCons.

So excited for your new journey and can't wait to see your creations! I already signed up for the Bloom Box monthly subscription kit and a few other items from your website.

Chelsea said...

thanks Shirley!

Chelsea said...

thanks Kim!

Chelsea said...

thanks Laura

Chelsea said...

Thanks Diane

Chelsea said...

Thanks Jaqueline!

Hey Chelsea - the new blog looks great! Hope you are enjoying the Journey!

Chelsea said...

Thanks Melissa!!! Enjoying the Journey and my new blog look ... thanks for stopping by!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved