Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, September 28, 2015

Day 9 ... Eek ... it's a Shaker Card!!!

Welcome to Day 9 of my 15 days of Halloween  
from the new A Muse Studio Holiday Catalog ....


Today I made a shaker card ... and be forewarned ... I may now be addicted to these!!!

I used the new FUSE tool.


and my trick ... use Avery office supply sheets
why???  
They are thinner material ...
if you get the ones that I used below (for business cards) 
you only need to seal 1 side the other three sides are already sealed.
and they are the PERFECT size ...


I cut these into individual pockets ...
There are 10 on a page and cutting them apart you can get 6 per page.


Come back tomorrow and every day until 10/5 to see more!!


DON'T WANT TO MISS A MOMENT OF THIS FUN PREVIEW???
Sign up to receive my blog posts in your inbox everyday!!
Click on the bloglovin' icon below ... and then click "Follow"

ENJOY!!!


2 comments:

awesome sauce! super cute!! I hadn't tried the fuse tool on thinner materials yet but the scrapbook pages we sell work awesome too. :)

CJPillow said...

Using the Avery pages is genius! I may attempt a shaker card now.

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved