Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Day 5 - Batty Treats!!!! .....

Welcome to Day 5 of my 15 days of Halloween ....


Can you see how much I am loving these Halloween projects???

Aren't these guys ADORABLE!!!

They are actually made from our mini pillow box die.
Last year I made them from the larger pillow box, but the mini is smaller (and cuter).

And I couldn't stop at just one ... I made a whole family!

Come back tomorrow and every day until 10/5 to see more!!


DON'T WANT TO MISS A MOMENT OF THIS FUN PREVIEW???
Sign up to receive my blog posts in your inbox everyday!!
Click on the bloglovin' icon below ... and then click "Follow"

ENJOY!!!



3 comments:

CJPillow said...

These boxes are toooooo cute! How much will this size hold? I am drawn to this die but am afraid it won't load enough.

CJPillow said...

...make that hold enough instead of load enough...where was I when that typo went out?

Chelsea said...

CJPillow ... I'd love to discuss how much each of our pillow boxes can hold ... please send me an email to spredbirds@aol.com. Thanks!!!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved