Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Day 8 .... Landscape Fun

Welcome to Day 8 of my 10 day Catalog Preview ....


Ok ... I think I've told you ... I love love love the new Landscape dies!!!

Look at this card with a road, grass, and clouds ... all made with this die set!!!

and the new stamp set (or old for some of you A Muse Art Stamps fans)..
this set is called Our Town ... it comes with buildings and accessories ... FUN!!!



  

I just couldn't wait to share ... come back tomorrow and every day until 6/15 to see more!!


DON'T WANT TO MISS A MOMENT OF THIS FUN PREVIEW???
Sign up to receive my blog posts in your inbox everyday!!
Click on the bloglovin' icon below ... and then click "Follow"

ENJOY!!!



1 comments:

Shari said...

I love everything about this card - so cute!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved