Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 06, 2015

My Team is a Gem!!!



I love sending out a little something something to my Team!!!

Here were some "gem" tags that I sent to them thanking them 
for the FABUOUS 2014 and wicking them well in 2015!!!

Want to get in on this FUN????  
I'd love to add you to my team and I'll throw in 
some FREE gems if you sign up by February 28th!!!


Right now you can join for either $49 or $99.
Click HERE to see what you get for this ... 

Email me at spredbirds@aol.com for more info.  
I'd love to tell you ALL about it!!!

ENJOY!!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved