Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Party in a Box ...



 Have you ever wanted to attend my workshops but don't live near Rockford, IL???

Do you have a few crafty friends that you like to get together with and craft?

Have you seen the new A Muse Studio catalog and stuff that you CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT!!!

Well ... may I present to you ... my party in a box!!!


If you can gather $150 or more in orders ... I'd be happy to provide a party in a box.

Here's what you get:
Projects for your party - all pre-cut and scored
Instructions for the party projects 
Inks and stamps and all the goods to make your projects 
(some of these will be on loan from me ... just send back post-party)
A door prize for one of your lucky friends
Catalogs and Supplements
Order Forms

Thanks to Carol and Jill for letting me set up this Party in a Box for them in Florida!!!

Who's next???

This is the perfect time to have a Party in a Box based on Holiday Hoopla benefits!

Contact me at spredbirds@aol.com to get your party started!!!

ENJOY!!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved