Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 16, 2014

I love you S'More ....


Sorry to interrupt the new catty previews ... 
but I had to share ....

We are in the FINAL days of our retirement sale and everything is now 55% OFF!!!
See all items on sale HERE!!!
Email Me if you'd like me to place an order for you
or Visit My On-Line Store 

The above project uses the popcorn box cut down and the Hello From Camp Stamp set.

I used woodgrain cardstock and crepe paper to create a camp fire!!!

Of course I put graham crackers, chocolate, and a large marshmallows in the box!!!!

ENJOY!!!
we will return to the new catty preview again tomorrow.....


0 comments:

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved