Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Would You like Videos???

I keep toying around the idea of adding Videos to my blog.

Issue ... I would have to do them!!! .... HA!!!

Well before I go off and make this commitment ... I thought I'd ask you my blog audience ... 
would you like to see videos on my blog?

Obviously it is a commitment ... one that I would do if the general audience would like me to.

See the left hand side bar ... please vote on this topic ... and I appreciate your feedback.

If you would like to see some videos ... please post in the comment section on what you would be interested in seeing me do?

Helpful tips and tricks?
How to make rosettes so easy?
How to use the new bow die?
Other?


Thanks for Visiting and Thanks for the Feedback.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved