Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Next 7 days .... SNEAK PEAKS!!!

Yep that's right .... 
7 days and counting until the new Holiday A Muse Studio Catalog is REVEALED!!!


I for one cannot wait!!!

Over the next 7 days I will show you some great creations that I whipped up 
with a view of the product that I got to preview.

Here are some snipets of those projects ... 






Continue to visit my blog everyday from now until August 1st to see some new items and projects.

On August 1st the catalog will be available on-line and ordering starts August 15th!!!

ENJOY!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved