Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Last Call ... Camp Wanna Stamp at Home


Last call for Camp Wanna Stamp at Home Kits.

It's the last day of June and thus the Camp Wanna Stamp promo is coming to an end.

Still interested in getting a kit for yourself??
Email me .... I have a few left.
Cost is $18.00 shipped to you

Each project comes with color step-by step instructions.
Each project is pre-stamped and die cut for you ... all the supplies are provided.
All you do is follow the instructions and put the project together with your own adhesive.

This kit is for everyone ... customers, A Muse Studio fanatics, A Muse Studio consultants.

Here are just a few things that people have said about my kit ...
"I'm ready for Stamp Camp! Yeah. Thanks again.."

" I have followed your blog for over a year ... I am soooo excited to have some of your samples for myself.  I always have wished that I could attend some of your events.  Since I live across the country this truly has been the best way to attend"

"You did an amazing job putting it all together.  I love the little badges you created and the little board to put them on is darling!  You are a creative soul for sure!!!"

"I am so excited to share your creations with my customers.  Your work is so creative and fun.  Thanks again for offering this."

ENJOY!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved