Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, June 21, 2013

Camp Wanna Stamp Badges ...


So I handmade all of the Badges for my Camp Wanna Stamp ...


You have Star Gazing, Bird Watching, Fire Skills, Plant Identification, and Water Sports
These little gems are about 2" x 2" .....


Here is the little holder that my campers will use to track what badges 
that they have earned/completed along the way.


The board has magnetic squares and have magnets on the back of each of them.

They can hang this in their house or use the badges on the fridge ... or just about anything ... 
I love this!!!

Local to Rockford, IL??
Want to Attend Camp Wanna Stamp?  It will be on Sunday June 30th at 1pm
email me for details or to RSVP 

Not Local to Rockford, IL??
Want to Participate in your own home? 
email me for details on getting a Camp Wanna Stamp Kit and you too can play along.
Cost is $18.00 shipped to you

Camp Wanna Stamp in an event created by a*muse studio to bring together what everyone loves about camp ... arts and crafts, fun memories, and BADGES!!!  
Come to my house or order your Camp Wanna Stamp Kits and you too can earn BADGES!!!


ENJOY!!!!

4 comments:

Love them all!!!

This is awesome! I can't wait!

Chris said...

Little works of art! They are amazing.

I know you are going to have so much fun love all the badges.

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved