Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Chevron Thank Yous ...


Have you ever ordered from me???

Well why not???

As part of my appreciation for all of my customer's patronage, I provide them with a handmade thank you note with every purchase.  I think it's nice and also gives me another opportunity to show off a*muse product.

Here I used our new chevron cardstock, our flower die, our felt, and our buttons as well as stamps and regular cardstock.

The GREAT thing that I found out with this card ... our pinking die matches PERFECTLY with this new chevron cardstock ... see how it matches up!!!  FABULOUS!!!

ENJOY!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved