Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What's UP????


Today over on the Amuse Studio Challenge Blog we are showcasing cards that use wind.

All I know is that March has BLOWN by!!!

It's been a very busy, fun, and profitable March for me.

There are only a few days left to get in on all of the Amuse Birthday Specials ... Contact me if you want to get in on these and place an order.

For this card I used the Vintage Amuse Stamp set and paired it up with my cloud die (a must have), sky gingham cardstock, sage green cardstock, and stitched gingham ribbon.

ENJOY!

Challenges Entered:


6 comments:

Patti J said...

You are so right about March blowing by! Wow, in a hurry! The green and blue work so beautifully together - great card, Chelsea!

Super cute - and the blue gingham paper is just perfect for the kite. Great card.

Danni said...

Oh how fun is this!! Wonderful card!

I love this - great to put the kite on the gingham!!!

Chris said...

very cute! I like that design.

Tammy said...

Great CAS card! Kites are a perfect spring image too!
Thanks for diggin' out some clouds and playing with us at LRW!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved