Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

It's an Exciting Week ....

What an EXCITING week! .....

This Friday it's the unveiling of the new A*MUSE STUDIO catalog!!!

Can I get a whoop whoop!!!


This was made with the new set called Hey Cupcake (available to order on Feb 1st)
I also used for the base of the card .. Grapefruit cardstock .... (also available Feb 1st)


I stamped the frosting and then stamped the frosting with my Versamark ink.  Added the Diamond embossing powder and Viola ... Gorgeous frosting!!!

ENJOY!



8 comments:

Chris said...

yummy! This card is perfect!

This is so sweet! Love the new set and color! Now, I need to find me a cupcake for breakfast!lol

Patti J said...

Cuteness! Thanks for sharing :)

Angela K said...

So very cute!!

Very cute! I love the sparkly frosting, but it is making me hungry

This is a great birthday card Chelsea!

Carla said...

Love this sweet cupcake card, Chelsea! I haven't inked mine up yet, and you're making me jealous!

Fabulous card! LOVE the glitter!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved