Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, October 01, 2011

Happy October!


Today is October 1st and marks the start to Breast Cancer Awareness Month. 

I recently joined a swap for Breast Cancer ATCs ... this stamp which was one of the last ones that I got from TAC, I knew would work out just perfectly.  I colored them with my copics and added glitter pen to wings.

It would be rare for any of us NOT to know someone effected by breast cancer.  I wish that wasn't the case, but it is .... The good thing is that a lot of the people that I know who it has touched lately are fighters and have beaten it!!!  So there is HOPE!

Happy Breast Cancer Awareness month.  Be sure to do those self exams!  They are important.


ENJOY!

15 comments:

Patti J said...

These are beautiful, Chelsea. Thanks for sharing them with us! Sadly, we all know friends and loved ones that have had to battle this ugly disease. Have a nice weekend, dear friend!

shuggy said...

that is an awesome stamp!!!

Very cool! Love it but not CANCER! Yes, it is very sad to know someone effected by breast cancer and it to be the norm- UGH!!!!

Donna said...

Great ATC and great cause!

Love your ATCs - I have several chemo patients with breast cancer so I best get busy and make some cards soon. Love this image.

These are beautiful ATCs. I need to get busy and make some cards or tags for this month too. Thanks for sharing.

Wendy Zick said...

I love that set! Good job!

Your ATC are outstanding. You did an outstanding job on them. They are for a great cause.

Wonderful ATC's Chelsea!

Laura said...

These look great, Chelsea! Well done!

JustYolie said...

Beautiful ATCs and I hope they serve as reminders as well. :)
Thank you for joining Link Up for Pink....just a couple of more days to link up another PINK creation.
Yolie
www.JustYolie.com

Anonymous said...

Great ATC's... Love them.
Thank you so much for linking up with us for Link Up for Pink....
Celeste
www.touchedbyabutterfly.com

Another beautiful card...I mean set, WOW
Thanks for linking up your fabulous creation with us over at LUFP! ~Gaby
www.gabycreates.com

Rita said...

Great ATCs! Love this set!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved