Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008
This weekend was sooo much Fun!!!

My friend Kim and I got together for most of the weekend.

We spent a lot of time going through and drooling over the new TAC Catalog. We went to Gina K's store and picked up some of her new stamps. And then to top the weekend off Margo came into town (fresh from TAC Seminar) and shared all kinds of TAC info with us! It was such a great great weekend!!!

On Saturday night, Kim and I continued our Gina K DVD exploration ... and we were up until 2AM creating....

Wax Paper Background

This was made using a crumpled piece of wax paper that was ironed to a piece of cardstock. It created this great look. The dragon fly is a new stamp that I got from Impression Obsession and I watercolored the image with markers and water. Just a Note is from the Tag Tidbits collection. Added the ribbon and dragon fly embelly on the bottom.

More Wax Paper Resist

this card was made the same way as the above but I used white card stock and then added green ink to come up with a similar effect. Little monster was one of Kim's stamps (sorry don't know manufacturer) colored with pencils and OMS and I added white snaps, pink gingham ribbon, and metal tag. The bottom of the card was punched with my new Fiskar's threading water punch.

Polished Stone

This was made using regular inks on glossy cardstock and applying with rubbing alcohol. I really like how it turned out and it's good to know that you don't necessarily need Alcohol Inks ... you can turn any ink into an alcohol ink. Flower is from the new Asela Hopkins collection at Gina K. the sentiment is from the Tag tidbits stamp set. I colored the image with pencils and OMS. I also used my nestabilities die on this. Added ribbon and eyelets.

Thanks Kim for playing with me again ... I can't wait until we can do it again ... we still have to finish the rest of DVD #2!!!

1 comments:

The weekend was the best! I still am trying to get over being sleepy! te he he!!! Your cards are gorgeous! I can't wait to finish the DVD too!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved