Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 23, 2008
NEW CATTYS ARE HERE!!!!

It is so exciting for me when the new TAC catalog comes out. We get new ones in January and June and I stalk my mail person everyday until mine arrives.

There are lots of new stamps, papers, embellishments, and easy to put together quickie albums.

I have my wish list already together and will be placing my order real soon ... care to join me in this fun? Would you like your own catalog to look at? Contact me ASAP and I can get one right out to you!!!


1 comments:

Yippee! It was so fun to look at the catty with you! I had a blast this weekend! Thanks bunches xoxo!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved