Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Day 12 (Last Day) of Christmas Tags ....


Welcome to Day 12 of the 12 Days of FSJ Christmas Tags
(the Last Day)

I wanted to use the Bread Tag as a tag in this series.
It's a nice size of 3-3/4" x 2-1/4".
I used stars and made this tag fun and whimsy 
more than one that screams Christmas ...
and I love it!!!

I really hope that you have enjoyed these last 12 days...
I definitely have!!!

It made me break into my new supplies and use them
and I've made other items over this time that I will be sharing
soon ... so many more fun things to share!!!

Have a Merry Crafty Christmas and Holiday!!!



I hope you will follow along for the next 12 days ....

See anything that sparked your interest????
Need to place an Order???

LAST CALL

this will take you to a special party portal
on my Fun Stampers Journey website.

on the 12th day I will pick one customer that has placed an order
to win the HOSTESS REWARDS!!!

My Holiday Gift to you ... my fabulous fans!!!
Happy Holidays!!!!


Click on the items below to view them in my store and get more details.
SaveSave

0 comments:

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved