About Me

My photo
I have been papercrafting for over 10 years now. I love Stamping, Scrapbooking, Altered Items, and basically ALL Papercrafts. By day, I work at a pharmaceutical company where I design and contribute to packaging drugs. On the side, I am also a coach for Fun Stampers Journey and I love to stamp into the wee hours of the night.
Sign Up to Receive my Monthly FSJ Newsletter!

* required

*












*



Email & Social Media Marketing by VerticalResponse

Get My Blog Posts Daily by Email

Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Traffic Feed

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Day 5 - Batty Treats!!!! .....

Welcome to Day 5 of my 15 days of Halloween ....


Can you see how much I am loving these Halloween projects???

Aren't these guys ADORABLE!!!

They are actually made from our mini pillow box die.
Last year I made them from the larger pillow box, but the mini is smaller (and cuter).

And I couldn't stop at just one ... I made a whole family!

Come back tomorrow and every day until 10/5 to see more!!


DON'T WANT TO MISS A MOMENT OF THIS FUN PREVIEW???
Sign up to receive my blog posts in your inbox everyday!!
Click on the bloglovin' icon below ... and then click "Follow"

ENJOY!!!



3 comments:

  1. These boxes are toooooo cute! How much will this size hold? I am drawn to this die but am afraid it won't load enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...make that hold enough instead of load enough...where was I when that typo went out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CJPillow ... I'd love to discuss how much each of our pillow boxes can hold ... please send me an email to spredbirds@aol.com. Thanks!!!

      Delete

815-218-2916

815-218-2916
Journey Coach #1088

My Online Store

My Online Store
Open 24 hours a day!

View the Catalogs

Want to be an FSJ Coach?

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Copyright

Copyright 2017
Chelsea Comer
All Rights Reserved