Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 04, 2015

You Can Do it ....



One of the first things that my friend said when she saw that puzzle piece ...
PERFECT for Autism Awareness!

AHHHH ... I had to make an Autism Awareness card ... 

What do you think .... I love it and I think the sentiment fits just perfectly!!!

Have an Autistic kid in your life and need the puzzle piece??
Order the Punny Valentine Stamp set today!

ENJOY!!!!


1 comments:

This card is so awesome! I love the colors and the puzzle pieces are perfect for Autism Awareness! Love the sentiment - it is perfect! You rock my BFF!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved