Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

New Employee Cards ...

I have been busy at work the past couple of months 
trying to hire new employees for our expanding business ....

What would say "welcome" to a new employee better than a personal card??!!!

I have 2 new employees in the next 2 weeks ...
1 is a guy and 1 is a gal!

Can you pick out which is for which below???



I like how I basically have a lot of the same elements but can mix it up for masculine or feminine.

For those paying attention ... 
PCI is our new company name ... we were AndersonBrecon up to about 1 1/2 months ago.
Works for me because I love the red, black, and white color combo.

ENJOY!!!


1 comments:

ericarose said...

Great cards Chelsea!! Love the color combo!!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved