Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

New Use for Washi Tape


Yesterday I was busy working in my craft room ... when it happened!  
A PAPER CUT!!! ... ouch ... and a deep one!

I was sooo wrapped up in what I was doing, I did not want to stop to get a band-aid ... but I also didn't want blood on my project (it was not for halloween  :)  )

So I put a piece of washi tape on it and continued on my merry way!!!  :)

Once the project was completed I headed to the bathroom and cleaned it up and put a real band-aid on it ...

Just one more use of Washi Tape!!!  :)

ENJOY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved