About Me

My photo
I have been papercrafting for over 10 years now. I love Stamping, Scrapbooking, Altered Items, and basically ALL Papercrafts. By day, I design packaging for pharmaceuticals. By night, I am a coach for Fun Stampers Journey and I love to stamp into the wee hours.
Sign Up to Receive my Monthly FSJ Newsletter!

* required

*












*



Email & Social Media Marketing by VerticalResponse

Get My Blog Posts Daily by Email

Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Traffic Feed

Thursday, October 14, 2010
Upcoming Blog Hop - Saturday October 16th!

Want to Join in the Fun???!!!

The Angel Company is hosting a blog hop full of Halloween treats (it's no trick!) on Saturday, October 16th.

Just prepare your Halloween Treat (using TAC stamps) and post your link on 10/16. This blog hop is open to EVERYONE (including non-demonstrators).

For more information CLICK HERE!

I definitely will be joining in on the fun! ... check back Saturday to see what I've come up with!

1 comment:

  1. Oh what fun! I might have something that will work for the blog hop! te he he!

    PS- I love how when you go to Mischelle blog you get to see one of your cards in the "you might also like" section!

    ReplyDelete

815-218-2916

815-218-2916
Journey Coach #1088

My Online Store

My Online Store
Open 24 hours a day!

View the Catalogs

Want to be an FSJ Coach?

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Copyright

Copyright 2017
Chelsea Comer
All Rights Reserved