Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, December 20, 2009
Simple and Easy


Country Christmas


I made this card at my recent Christmas Card Open House. It is very sweet and easy. It uses a stamp from Homespun Holiday and I embossed it with clear embossing powder. That helps when you color the image. It keeps the color "in" the image. For this card I colored it with BIC markers (nothing fancy). I matted the wreath on red and then put it on green gingham paper. Quick and easy!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simple Easy and GORGEOUS! This care is so fun to make! LOVE IT!Is it Saturday yet?????

Patti J said...

Darn, I didn't buy this set either..... shame on me - what a darling card! Great job, Chelsea! Merry Christmas, dear friend!!!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved