Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 21, 2009
Another Christmas Card


Kraft Christmas
This is another card that we made at my recent Christmas Card Open House. It is also very sweet and easy. It uses a stamp from the Joy of Christmas and I stamped it with green ink and sponged the edges. I added stickles to the star on top of the tree. All of the pattern paper comes from TAC's Reese Paper collection. I diecut the frame out with my Nestabilities. The sentiment is from a retired set. All of this was adhered to te Kraft cards and viola! Quick and easy!

3 comments:

Patti J said...

Another adorable card, Chelsea! Wish I lived close enough to get to your open houses!!! Sigh... Thanks for sharing!

Super cute and easy! TFS!

Fun and cute! I love KRAFT!!!!!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved